Sunday, July 7, 2013

First Ever Link Up

 photo c823e5c9-f7db-47fc-8555-123a065ce95b.jpg


So...I'm new at this link up/idea of blogging and I hope I'm doing this correctly. I am a beginner blogger and would love any advice anyone is willing to give me. Susanna over at Whimsy Workshop has given me EXCELLENT advice, but I figure you can never have enough advice right? You can visit Susanna's website by clicking the link below. She has AWESOME clipart!!!

Whimsy Workshop


Our school will begin implementing a new character building program called, The 7 Habits of Happy Kids. I am currently reading The Leader in Me by Stephen Covey and would love to hear if anyone is currently using either of these books and any ideas you may have regarding them. If you haven't read The Leader in Me, it's a great one!!! It really makes you want to do the right thing simply because it's the right thing to do, not because your district thinks it's a good idea. Please let me know if you have any interesting ways to implement this! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment