Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tunes Tuesday: Freebie

I have waited all week to link up with Nick over at Sweet Rhyme & Pure Reason with his Tunes Tuesday. Thank you Nick for this wonderful link up. I am posting from Georgia today while I spend my EARLY morning with my beautiful nieces which are five and three. Let's just say nap time when I get back to North Carolina today, may just last until tomorrow.

I have chosen the song  "Red" by Taylor Swift to link up with Tunes Tuesday today. If you haven't heard this song, I find it addicting and my classroom friends loved this song. We practiced finding similes and metaphors using this song. I hope you enjoy this freebie and I hope you can use it in your classroom.  Head over to Sweet Rhyme & Pure Reason to see all the wonderful link ups and get all the free songs to make grammar more fun in your classroom this year! If you are not already following me with bloglovin' I would love for you click my button and become my newest follower! :) Happy Tuesday to you!


8 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and just found you through this linky. This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song choice. Students will love this activity!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up! Your lyric sheet is super cute, and the song and skill choice are great!

    -Nick
    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and so will my kiddos! Thank you! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I'm a new follower :) Thanks for sharing!
    ♬Kay
    On the Trail of Learning

    ReplyDelete